You don’t have to go downtown for quality land use legal counsel.
Many people face real estate and landlord-tenant issues. Anthem Law provides quality legal services for individuals and professionals buying, selling, or developing commercial or residential properties in communities throughout the Phoenix North Valley. Our firm has extensive experience resolving real estate concerns and landlord tenant issues. We work with owners, contractors, suppliers, and surety and insurance companies in all aspects of real estate and construction law. From negotiating the lease or purchase agreement to the sale of the property, our attorneys will advise and represent you in every aspect of your transaction or litigation.
Contact our offices to learn more about our full spectrum of. We provide legal services for individuals, businesses, developers, and real estate professionals.
Our services include:
- Landlord-tenant issues / forcible detainers
- Construction law
- Contract litigation
- Purchase agreements
- Mechanics lien / payment bonds / surety claims
- Condemnation / Eminent Domain
- Zoning and Land Use
- Government Contracting
- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007
What makes us different?
Anthem Law goes beyond the general boundary disputes, easements, and zoning advice offered by other real estate attorneys in the Phoenix area. In the first place, we focus our attention on serving our neighbors and business professionals in communities throughout the Phoenix North Valley. We are a strong part of the Anthem, Deer Valley, and other North Phoenix business communities. Our attorneys live and work here, and we are committed to making the Phoenix North Valley a prosperous area for our families. We understand property issues, commercial lease agreements, landlord-tenant issues and other important legal concerns relevant to the Phoenix North Valley neighborhoods and business districts. We effectively represent individuals before government entities. No matter what your real estate, landlord-tenant issues or construction needs, Anthem Law has the experience to protect your interests. Contact our offices to schedule a consultation about your real estate purchase, landlord-tenant issues, agreements or other property matters.
Real Estate Articles
- Foreclosure FAQ
- Basics of Commercial Leases
- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007 This article will highlight some basic information on Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007.
- Owning Real Estate in Arizona This article will highlight some basic information on Owning Real Estate in Arizona.
- Arizona Landlord Tenant Law Frequently Asked Questions regarding Rental Property.
- Eviction Law for Business Owners Information on Arizona commercial forcible detainer (eviction) law.
- Living in a Homeowners Association General information and frequently asked questions about homeowners associations.
- RESPA: A Name you Should Know if You Have a Mortgage Information about a little known law to help keep your mortgage company in line.
Call For A Consultation