At Anthem Law, we recognize that family law litigation of any type – divorce, domestic violence, custody or support, can be emotionally and financially draining. As such, our top priority is to serve our client’s legal needs in what is often the most difficult time in their life.
Family Law is a very challenging area of law for most people to go through. It takes a special kind of attorney to handle family law litigation because of the heightened emotions involved and the long lasting impacts the case will have upon the client’s life. The attorney must balance a client’s family Law situation with a practical, yet compassionate approach. We understand what you are going through, what is important to you, and how to devise a strategy to get you the results you are seeking. Nichole Oblinger has years of Family Law experience and will provide you with prompt, effective and individualized attention. If you or someone you care about is contemplating or facing any type of Family Law issue in the North Phoenix, Anthem, New River or Glendale area, you should look to Anthem Law for passionate, zealous and unwavering legal support.
Family law is the term applied to the laws and rules developed regarding family relationships. Family law rules define not only the relationships between members of a family but also between a family and society as a whole. More than any other area of the law, family law reflects the values society shares regarding how people who are related should treat each other. When you are faced with an important life decision regarding a key family relationship, the advice and assistance of a family law attorney, like those at Anthem Law in Anthem, Arizona, often proves crucial to your understanding of the issues involved and your satisfaction with the ultimate outcome of your family law matter.
Typically, family law attorneys assist people in making and breaking family relationships. Specific areas of representation include marriage and relationship planning, divorce, paternity, child custody, and child support.
Family relations create a host of legal consequences. Whether you are contemplating marriage or divorce or are considering adoption, a family law attorney at Anthem Law in Anthem, Arizona, can explain the laws that apply to your particular situation and help you to make the best choices for you and your family.
- My Firm And My Experience Guiding Parents Through The Family Law Court System In Arizona
- What Are Some Of The Most Common Reasons That Parents In Arizona Seek Legal Decision-Making (Parenting Time) Agreement Modifications?
- Can Parents Simply Agree To Change A Custody Or Decision-Making Arrangement Without The Court?
- What Can A Parent Who Disagrees With A Modification Request Do To Stop The Petition, Or To File An Appeal If There’s An Unfavorable Outcome?
- What Are Some Components Of A Co-Parenting Arrangement That Might Be Less Important To Dig Your Feet In On, But That People Nonetheless Tend To Get Caught Up In?
- In What Circumstances Might You Recommend That Co-Parents Seek Out Counseling Or Other Professional Help To Facilitate Better And More Responsible Co-Parenting?